A fully fledged amplifier head, its four analogue modelled cascading gain stages adjusted by Gain and Volume controls give a range of tones from chimey clean to plexi-esque rock crunch, and it’s designed to work especially well with pedals up front if you need to push it further or want multiple channels. It also has active Bass and Treble controls with a massive 15dB boost and 30dB cut available on each.
5-Watts doesn’t sound like a lot, but it’s surprisingly loud and can drive a wide range of cabinets; anything up to a 4×12 which it does with ease – and sounds great with plenty of grunt.
Its rich, harmonically complex tone and road worthy reliability comes by combining the very best design, components and construction methods.
- 5-Watt portable Solid state guitar amp head
- Controls – Volume | Gain | Treble | Bass
- Compact & portable (600g – 120 x 43 x 86mm) – pedal-sized solution that can be velcroed to your pedal board
- 4 to 16 Ohms output impedance – use with any speaker cabinet
- 2-band active EQ – +15dB / -30dB, offers more tonal range than a 3-band passive EQ
- Powered on standard 9V DC @ 600mA
- Durable and shock resistant 2mm carbon steel construction
- Item includes – Little Smasher, power supply, manual, Velcro and rubber foot pad.